Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Petting Zoo.........

Monday, November 29, 2004

Petting Zoo.........

As a resident in Bandar Sunway which is near extreme park, I'm happy to haf a chance to visit Petting Zoo wif my family members, otherwise it's a shame( Ppl would probably say wah! so near never been there b4 ar?? wat la u. PS: Kt's slang.....LOL ). Talking about my luck as Susu said, it was really bad XD, first ting i'm gonna complain iz 'WHERE'S MY PARTNER?'. Since my partner has a reasonable reason for not participating family's activity, he's forgiven hehe.......even if it's me I would do tat too, errr...=/ jus do tat for my form 5's bro( not cursing him o). Anyway, i haf got alot of partners in Petting Zoo indeed ^^! but they r kinda too welcome me. I felt so innocent when Susu said 'CRAZEEE kit wif my partner', tiz iz sad man, i jus wanna take a pic wif my temporary partners, after tat jus gotta say bye~....might never visit ya all again^^ n thx ya all's great welcome. Oh...tat's all for now...i haf ta sleep liao, mama popek popek again, haiz........

No comments: