Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Mormon Bible

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mormon Bible

Recently I've been reading mormon bible....a comparable book as holy bible. 2 elders from latter-day of saint church were paying frequent visit to me, they taught me all about god and his beloved son, jesus. The gospel of jesus christ, they are now asking me as if I'll accept baptism. I feel reluctant, I cannot abandon buddhism and my ancestors. Actually I won't against baptism if my parents allow(not allowed), not much desire from me either. Furthermore, those 2 elders've been inviting me to their church in State...if I'm not mistaken....should be somewhere there. I'm not like that kind will pay visit to some places every Sunday(even it's not necessary), I shouldn't take baptism...........

No comments: