Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net

Monday, February 20, 2006


Argh...bad luck? overconfident? careless? day dreaming? Watever it was.........this is the results after the motorbike examination. The first thought came to mind during the incident...."Failed~! How could this happen to me?"*stunned* I tried to get on the bike again but someone nice grabbed me to a side to sit down....I can feel the heat coming from my right arm....till a lady was gazing my right arm with her jaw dropped out opening. I was simply watching my wounded arm.....it has already bleeding, fresh blood bursting out...EEkkk~!!! I started to feel dizzy...everything's gone darken...hardly stand up and ask for firts-aid-kit. Wat came to my surprise waz tat the guy has no idea how to cope with the wound, he simply using cotton with dettol roughly rub on my arm...told me that it is a new m-bike (hell'yea, i fell from a new bike~) did feel pity for "his" bike....and really appreciate his help......lay on table for few minutes.....gone out from sickbay to look for my company. This shouldn't be the end.....my blood cannot spilled for nothing as I said....I'll insist getting the P license...*hmph*. The lesson taugh me be very very very VERY careful next time. Now, my will for P license will continue while my story end here. Posted by Picasa

No comments: