Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Zero Online / 机战Zero is quite a recent open beta online game, that is all about robot, gundam, or even transformers etc. It seems like only china's zero online open beta version is availble for now, unable to search for an international server. I've joined the Shanghai's server to try out this new online game just in time right after my final exam while waiting results. This "new" online game is much the same concept with Eudemon Online game that I've played....thought it slightly different with interface, environment, characters, skills....etc. Newbies are protected from "player kill" by high rank players, captain, surgent, corporal, general... etc when they are below lvl100. I'm having quite some difficult time to interact with other players, since I'm not too good in typing chinese words @@
Posted by Picasa

No comments: