Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

How Am I? I think I'm still ok.

Skool'z dayz've oledy a month, so far trying to make all three subjects an average at 70% above. Some of my new frens said I can make it, but I never dare to think tat whether it's truth or not. I'm not tat self-confident as I used to be ain't I? Probably bcuz of AUSMAT's results. I must think optimistically in order to do my best in CIMP. So.....I continue my online-game XD, nah jus kidding I jus din play tat much onli. Character level 600++ OMG! It's bcuz it's private server mer easy level. Ok.....bac to skool, in da class I would express the feeling of mine iz usual, perhaps my age iz not tat far from others. Besides, I'm not exactly the oldest one^^, some same age as me n some even really can say old? 22 years-old! He's from China duno which part I'm not interested, wat interest me iz he speaks english wif his chinese accent, funny? Wakaka. Talking about toughness of those three subjects I've been studying. First I would say I'm polite, I wouldn't say they r very easy n better dun take them easily. Nothing can really be easily perfect. That's all le, what u still interested to know tell mi la, gif me a title n I write an essay for u.

No comments: