Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yeah Y(T.T)Y Yeah, I can make SPAGHETTI!

16/02/2005Today is a good day.......my father is not coming back for dinner^^. My youngest bro ill, my mother also ill^^, so she doesn't wanna cook dinner. So I suggested to make spaghetti since we've got those ingredients. Actually to make spaghetti is not that difficult I think as I've already made it XD. I did wat KT did in Genting and this time "Ga liu" also,but not hot dog anymore, it's pork's meat. I "cut cut" those meat into "small small gao" and add in "small small onions" hm......smell very good one ;P then wat? Put them together "chao lor", " chao chao chao till those small small meats n onions change colour"(not black colour la~ me so pro >.< ) Finally just add in sos and it is ready to be eaten. I'm glad it is edible, I'm glad after everyone ate it still alive :P It's a big success for me ya know? I've learned a new dish ar so proud of myself. Too bad there is disappointment also leh, guess wat? I've cook two packs of spaghetti noodles, who's gonna finish them for me?!!!! T.T I think I hafta eat spaghetti as breakfast, lunch n dinner again lor......"Yam Kong Lor", "Ji Zok Ji Shou Lor"~~~

No comments: