Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Well, I did my best for my final.....wat shud I regret for?

Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, I did my best for my final.....wat shud I regret for?

For me, when things came to final.........what I've done before final should be the best that I've done even it did mean I was lazy, not fully prepared, had my leisure moment. Being not prepared, lazy, enjoy life didn't mean I was not preparing for the incoming event at all, as long as I did prepare for it and tried......that's the best I did, if it's not my best then what could it be? We cant possibly go back to the past and work harder. When the outcome is poor, I would not say, "that's not my best", instead my excuse is, "that's not my best of the best" or "I could've done better than that". The best performance of mine is alwayz the proportion of the total results........yes, the best performance of mine may be varied on how's my best performance is, below average? above average? I agreed that I should aim for better outcome, not just the best as a trial. The best from me may stay the same level if it's not going to improve(to aim better). Just like my best is spending around 6 hours in college and study(attending classes) other than that is private time, but for better it could be more time spent on studies than private time. As in a situation in seeking best solutions, goals may still unattainable even it's the best solution. Mean it's still my best even I'm not doing well in my final. What can I do is to aim better than my best.........however, it'll not succes without my persistent heart.................SO ARE YOU PREPARED FOR WAT COME NEXT?!.................... Damn, I'm a bit confused with my own principles, isn't it funny? @.@

No comments: