Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Working

Friday, December 02, 2005

Working

Today just started to work. An unexpected work from an auntie asking whether I'm interested......since I've got nothing to do.....mom of course suggest me to work. It's located at Esso petrol station nearby.....named something Super Pages. People there are nice, they've provided us super chair and table while working, super fan to keep us cool, super radio while we are working in a building's warehouse.........and I'm superb bored with this robotic work! What came to my mind were TEAR and CHOP only~! We were asked to tear off some pages from those books named Super Pages and chop "Super Pages" logo on certain pages.....something like yellow page. Should I regret of being accepted the offer? But I was surprised that they didn't really have an official way of recruiting part time employees I guess.........they just asked me to write down my name on a normal sheet of paper!!! When jobs done...they seemed recording down how many books we've done for wage calculations? Anyway it shouldn't have any proper position for this kind of job at the beginning..LOL......I may call it "human-bot department".

No comments: