Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net

Sunday, July 09, 2006

MAPCU Inter-College Bowling Competition

This year Sunway University College is having few bowling teams campared with previous years. I wonder where's all our Sunway professional bowlers, I heard some transfer uni/college or gone overseas. Therefore, I suddenly got called from a VU senior who has been playing MAPCU for 5 years for training. I found that my bowling skills deteriorated, it's a shame, I USED to be good. What even made me felt sad waz that surprise to know somebody still recognise me and thought I'm still that.....pro, and that's 2 years back 1st time joined MAPCU (by that time not pro either, but just better than now~_~). This is the consequence of lack of training. I feel like putting grip on my old bowling ball again, I feel like getting better results on average for the next MAPCU. Let's bowl the world over.......

No comments: