Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Lost Sense

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lost Sense

It's bizarre.....to say that I've lost the excitement of mine towards games. I've been wondering why......I used to get excited when it came to game, full with interest in my mind. Now left nothing much than boredom, maybe I've already tired with those repeated same old game system. However, it's still worth while to play during leisure or just for fun. I was once thought that game is far more than just entertainment in the old dayz........it's just more than that.......I see competition, fame, desire, fantasy, dream in game especially when it appeared to have online games. Is not it quite funny? Yet people like me fell for it. Will ones mind corrupted by these technologies nowadayz or actually improving the society? I doubt for it........there would have quite alot of argument. Hmph....this is an unsolvable mistery ;P

No comments: