Jason Elwyn CSI Cheryl JasJas RYL.net: Stress

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stress

Personal(family) or Job-related(as in studies for me) stress..........I've been stressing up in collecting rental fees from those BIG MOUTH tenants. I just cannot throw aside my duty, becuz tat's wat they intended to make me fed up in asking them to pay rental fees. Instead of just asking them paying rental fees, I've no idea wat can I do. Yes, I've got plans.....but how ta perform it? Police report.....heard it's not effective, besides, to which police station to report? Is it specified in which police station to report this kind of stuff? I just feel like there are much more for me to learn. Door-locking by chain......quite effective illegally? This evil plan waz never one of muh plan but a comment from experienced leasser. I'll just ask muhself before locking door...."...how do I know they all are out or not?". Haiz.....even they dun pay rental fees..wat can I do to evict them OUT of my house?! I think next time I shud be in change in choosing who the house lease to.....my father just.....made a wrong decision. Too bad muh daddy is sometime a bit too kind wif high tolerance(talking bout myself? sortof...Im his son wat)...ok...rental fees cut down....lower than a price TEN YEARS AGO and they cant afford to pay rental fees?!!! Sue them? Possible since they owing quite alot of money......problem is tat the lease contract was formed by myself.....it's not goin ta work in court(saved up $$$ for preparing a formal one by solicitor). I guess the ideal decision or action is police report........but........uncertainty leads to stress....wat shud I do in making police report? There are so many questions, besides......my father's in India.....I'm the eldest son of muh father ....eldest grandson of muh grandpa.....eldest grandgrandson of my father's grandma.......My mom, "You are useless, cant even collect rental fees? You must keep asking them to pay!".....well tat's wat I've been doin ...but it seems useless....yes...I'm useless T_T.....I nid solutions......anyone can gif me a hand to hold me from falling? Dun worry....I'm not too heavy, u r not goin to fall wif me ;D

No comments: